Courtesy of Allrecipes
This is a healthy, easy and quick dish that you can use as a side for almost anything.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2 Spray the inside of a 9×13 casserole dish with olive oil cooking spray. Place asparagus in the dish and lightly spray spears with cooking spray.
- Step 3 Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- Step 4 Roast in preheated oven until fork easily punctures thickest part of stem, about 12 minutes.