Courtesy of Allrecipes
One of my favorite things about living in Alaska is our access to amazing, fresh and locally sourced seafood, including the world’s best salmon. So it is hardly surprising that salmon in regular rotation at our home and I am always looking for easy and quick recipes. This is one of my go-to’s. While you may not have the same access to fresh seafood, you certainly can make this dish and it will taste delicious!
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1 lemon
- Step 1 Season salmon fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
- Step 2 In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; stir in garlic. Place salmon in the skillet; cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork, flipping salmon halfway through to brown on both sides. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.
323 calories; protein 23.3g; carbohydrates 6.9g; fat 23.9g; cholesterol 96.6mg; sodium 300.6mg.